Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day for Jacob

Jacob's class on Valentines. His teacher is Ms. McDuffie. It was a very fun day.
They made these cute headbands for Valentines and Jacob wore his for the next few days. It was precious.





Jacob and his friend Owen. They both are at the First Tee and both have birthday in February.


I sooo enjoy going to Jacob's school and helping out with all these fun events and holidays. I can't believe I am actually writing about how happy I am at being a Mom. Sammy is also celebrating in his class and giving his teacher a few good laughs. He is our joker. I wonder where he gets that from? Hummmmm




1 comment:

floydfamily said...

Jacob looks so much like you. It is great that you get to spend time at the school with your boys. Believe me it was go by in the blink of any eye and then they will be embarrassed to see you at the school. *sigh*