Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Dinner/ Valentines Day











I did a rookie move. We went to our local favorite restaurant on Valentines for Jacob's birthday dinner with Aunt Norma and Uncle Bill. The Crabpot was very busy but, we occupied the boys until we were sat about 20 minutes later. Jacob always get a bucket of clams. "Yes,"I said, "CLAMS". You would think a manager would remember a 5yr. old now, six yr. old ordering them every time we go to the restaurant but, No that would mean a little customer service recognition. OK, I get a little tifted about being a loyal customer and being treated like I am just passing through. Anyways, we had a specialty which they put a pile of mussels, clams, crab legs, sausage, corn, and red potatoes in the middle of the table. It was fun and tasted great. I would really like to return and take Nestor to the Crabpot. I hope they work on their customer recognition and not charge for a scoop of birthday ice cream. We really did enjoy the food and being together. The company was great as usual!!!!



1 comment:

floydfamily said...

charged for birthday ice cream??!! you gotta be kidding. Jacobs eats clams...yikes! I gotta get my hands on that poor boy, aunt tina will save you baby.