Monday, February 23, 2009

MATCHBOX 20







Nestor is the bomb!!! He got Norma and I second row seats to a sold out show. Norma and I both really like Matchbox 20 and I wanted to go with her to the concert. Uncle Bill rocks because he watched the boys so Norma and I could go to the concert. It was a blast!!! Of course, Norma danced through the entire concert. It was a really great show. Lots of eye contact and intense feelings of truly enjoying what they do. After the concert Norma and I were at the bar (Yea, Yea) and another concert goer said, "Hey, I saw you dancing on the teleprompter" Norma 15 seconds of fame.



1 comment:

floydfamily said...

Let hope you both where fully clothed??LOL! No throwing panties on the stage, we all know how you middle aged women are, get a couple of drinks in yea and watch out!