Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Heart Has Been Touched


Just a short little story. I help out Jacob's class every Tuesday. Natasha has half day on Tuesdays so she goes with me. Well this last Tuesday I was telling Natasha that when we walk into the class to be discreet. We walk in and Jacob yells, "There's my sissy!" So much for discretion. The letter for the week in Jacob's class is "N". So it was share time and Jacob held up his hand and told his teacher that he wanted to share his sister. So Natasha goes and stands next to her brother holding hands in front of his class. He said, " This is my sister. She is eleven years old. She likes to play with me and I love her." I got misty eyed. It was so sweet. It touched my heart. His teacher then asked, "What is your sister's name?" Jacob replied, "Sissy". Teacher asked, "What is her first name?" Jacob said he forgot and Natasha told the class her name and it starts with a "N". It was priceless!!!

No comments: