Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween





Halloween was a blast. Jacob had a carnival at school which Nestor and I attended. Nestor was a ham as usual. No one recognized Jacob whom was called Mr. Bones. Samuel refused to wear a costum so he wore an "incredibles" t-shirt and a cape. I did make cupcakes for his class. Samuel was a riot trick a treating. We had to talk to each person for about 3-5 minutes as Sammy talked and asked questions like: What is your name? Where did you get your decorations? He would also ask for more candy which he got from everyone he asked. No shortage of candy in their bags. OK, the chocolates are mine. While we were trick a treating Sammy told me, "Mommy, this is fun!!" We later went to the Waldo's and Sammy told the kids, "Come I will show you where the candy is!!" Jacob like to hit the button that made fog as the kids approached the house. I really enjoyed this Halloween with my monsters!!

No comments: