Sunday, September 21, 2008

Natasha's First School Dance

Let's ketchup on Natasha first. Natasha started Junior High this year and is transitioning very well. She really likes her school . She is going to John Glen. Her elective is Drama!! No surprise there. She likes changing classes and all her teachers. I am so happy that she is on top of her homework. She is really enjoying school. I am so proud of her. Well, we had our first dance at school. It was after school and ended by 3:45PM. She was really surprised that her dad gave her permission to go to the dance. I think it surprised a couple of people. I picked her up and she rambled on for hours about the dance and what happened. I was listening!!! She is becoming quite the young lady with a little sparkle. This is one of my favorite pictures of her and I. We were in San Fransisco this summer.

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

ketchup???? catch up, my sister!! Your hair is so dark, but it looks good. Remember the days of dances... boys on one side and girls all dancing together. Has it changed??