Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jacob's First Day of School


Jacob's first day of school was a success. His teacher name Ms. McDuffie and I volunteer in Jacob's class on Monday's. Yes, I am a proud Mommy!!! Jacob likes kindergarten and is doing well. Ms. McDuffie called me and told me that Jacob is a wonderful student and boy. She uses Jacob as her example. Jacob told me that his teachers birthday is on Saturday and he would like to bring her some flowers. Boy! Is he going to be a teachers pet or what? It was an emotional day for me. My baby in school.

1 comment:

floydfamily said...

He is already falling for his teacher..oh Mary, you are going to have a hard road ahead. He is smart(super smart), cute, and a charmer.... watch out world here come Jacob!!It alright if you cry the first day, but just do it when they are not looking