Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spring Break- Train Ride

Sammy eating pasta in our cabin on the train.  I love taking the train to the bay area.  I got my bottle of wine and lots of good books to read.

We are in the VIP area waiting for the train.  I felt special.
We are waiting for the little shuttle to take us over to our train.  I like that I don't have to lug all of our luggage to the train.  It is the little things that make me happy and the fact that the boys always take a nap on the train.  I get to take a nap too!  yea!
I really like this pic of Jacob and I .
Trying to get Sammy's pic and I look like a deer in the lights.
Getting settled in -  Sammy with his legos and Jacob going over the safety rules.  Go figure!

It a very serious matter mame!

Sammy being Sam

Some one has lost his front teeth.  Us mommies love these pics.

No comments: