Thursday, April 1, 2010

Christmas Tree Farm Field Trip

Jacob with his classmates.


They learned about the different kinds of trees. They even received a starter tree. I kept that twig alive for several months.



Our future tree growers.



We took a ride on a tractor trailer around the tree farm. They had several kinds of fruit trees and farm animals. I really enjoyed trying to figure out what kind of fruit grew on the different trees.




There was a play area which Jacob headed straight for the train. No surprise there!




Nestor was fascinated with this thing.


Miss Caronna is a brave soul. I watch too much of AFV.



Whose the honey here?



Yikes!!!!



Look at my cutie!!!!


Another obsession Nestor. He took five million picture of the peacocks. He really worries me at times.


Good trip!!!!


We had a great time!!!!!

No comments: