Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First 5K : Women Running Wild














































I knew Nestor would do well. He can mentally push through that is why I asked Nestor to start running with me. I knew he would push me than I would continue on my own. Nes said that he would run another one but not a 10K yet. It was really nice to do this together.

Wow!!!! I did it!!! I was so overcome with emotion after I finished. I was so glad I actually did it. Sammy had been sick so I did not run for the last four days so I was nervous that I might have to walk it. I only stopped once and was so happy with my time and place. I surprised myself. Yes, I will be doing another one and now I will improve my time and place. I like that I set goals against myself. I can't believe how hungry I have been since I started running. Now, I just need to clean up my eating habits.


1 comment:

floydfamily said...

You are the WOMAN!!!! I am super proud of you. This from a sibling were we always cut PE.... oops mom we never missed a class..he! he!