Saturday, January 10, 2009

Iceskating in the Desert











A iceskating rink just opened up and I decided to take Natasha and Jacob iceskating over Christmas vacation. Samuel was at school so I could focus on Jacob. Natasha was the one who needed the help. She would come at me trying to hold on and I told her, "Don't grap on to me!!"
She told me to get out of her way then. I was laughing and stayed out of her reach. I could not believe that I remember how to iceskate. I was terrified if I fell I would break something or it would take me forever to heal. No falls for me. YEAH!!! Natasha took some dosey. She's young. My little Jacob was so cute pushing that chair all over the ice. At first he could hardly stand up and after a hour he and I were racing across the ice. I had a blast with the kids. I even bought iceskates for Jacob on Ebay. Iceskating will be perfect in the summertime. I feel cooler already.


No comments: