Friday, December 26, 2008

Wild Lights 2008



We went to the Living Desert to see the lights for Christmas. It was very beautiful and put me in a very Christmasy mood. I became a member at the Living Desert (zoo) so I got some free passes. We went to one of the shows about some of the animals and the boys really enjoyed themselves. As we were leaving the show area I told the boys we need to hold hands so I would not loose them in the crowd. Sammy took a hold of a women's hands and told her that it was very dark out here. The women looked at me and said, " I love this!!" Sammy let her hand go and told her to be careful. It was precious!!! They have a super huge train display with trains running and grown men as the train masters. We did see a derailment which Jacob enjoyed watching the train master getting the train back on track. After two hours of pushing the boys around the train display my calves and wrists were killing me. What we do for our children. OK, the bailey's and coffee helped me keep going.

No comments: