Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PGA Golf Course


Wow! My babies are growing up. We are going to some golf thing at PGA West. I did not realize that there are lots of golf scholarships. Guess where I am going with this? Girls, they are still mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
There is my man. Neither of us knows crap about golf but, here we are with our little golfers.


We went to a open house at PGA West and had lunch of "hot dogs" on the course as we watched some fancy golf swings. The boys loved it! It was another beautiful day in La Quinta.

One of the golf coaches from Stanford University (where Tiger Woods played)!!!



Look at that form! Jacob and Samuel were the youngest ones there at PGA West.




Look at my cute baby!!! The other kid is really into it!!





Samuel's first time with a golf club in his hands. I'm so nervous he is going to whack someone with the club.






No comments: